2.5

I ordered wristbands from wbpromotion.com and they supposedly delivered them to my residence, but when I never received them from the company, I wrote them and they wrote me back and said that UPS attempted to deliver them, but that they were refused by someone at my residence (total lie) and that I would need to pay an additional $20 to have them reshipped.I WILL NEVER PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN.

Theses wristbands were a gift from my wife and I to a charity for women who have lost their children and we are completely disgusted by this type of behavior.These people should be ashamed of themselves for taking advantage of a charity, just for their own personal gain.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of custom wristbands from Wb Promotion. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Wb Promotion to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was fact is was a scam. Author liked the most ease of ordering. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wb Promotion for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

San Francisco, California, United States #962900

if you paid by credit card call the card company, file a complaint and get your money back.