My hard earned $$ taken by this company and they were less than kind about it.The man I spoke with tried to make out like it was my fault.

I received incorrect quotes from them, paid and then did not receive my products. I don't make much so this really hurt my pocket book. To say the least I now have nothing to offer my family and friends for Christmas. This was my splurge.

Shame on you WBPromotions for not being an honest company! Shame on you for your rude and vulgar insults! Shame on you for not standing behind your products, your quotes and delivering products when promised! I will NOT be back, nor would I recommend allowing this company to have access to your phone # or credit card #.

You will regret it. Also, their products are not made in the USA. They are processed in China and shipped.

If you are unsatisfied it will either be blamed on the factory or you.They will not take responsibility!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wb Promotion. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wb Promotion.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Wb Promotion to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wb Promotion?

Comments