After 3 days of speaking with the company about advertising issues, I was transfered to a manager that identified himself as Jason.After our discussion, and as i told him if they did not resolve the problem I would not remove my complaint from the BBB site.

After making this statement he got very hostile and told me "if i was in front of him he would cut me, and *** kill you, you piece of ***" This is not the first time this has happened, 3 years ago I had the same issue with the same guy and was able to work out a resolution with the owner, Azim.These types of threats and misconduct are unacceptable from a companies customer service manager.

Had an Experience with Wb Promotion?

Comments

Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Saladmaster - Cookware Review Saladmaster "When I was introduced to salad master first time, I didn't get it.Even on the second dinner.Third dinner, it clicked, I'm very slow okay..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more