I ordered 100+ navy blue and black wrist bands for our youth baseball team's end of season party.They sent black and royal blue.

When I inquired about the issue, they apologized and said that it would be fixed immediately. About a week later, someone from their so called "sales dept" sent an email disputing my claim. The party is in 3 days...guess what?...not gonna get the wrist bands!! Additionally, I ordered 3 different sizes.

The ones, although wrong, that they did send, were all thrown together in a huge plastic bag. No separation between the sizes!! Now they're telling me that they're NOT sending me the replacement bands.

Just bad business and poor customer service!Stay away...too many other competitors with better ratings!!

Review about: Wb Promotion Wristband.

Fraud company and advertise on google that they are offering 80% OFF and actually is is not more then 10% and When I showed my last invoice which was without the off, they simply refused to give off and customer service manager was so rude lady and she said post it if you like , we are not scared of any negative comments ,